Conceptboard vs Notism: What are the differences?
Conceptboard: Instant Whiteboards for Teams & Projects. Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments; Notism: A new way to discuss visual content with your team. With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Conceptboard and Notism belong to "Visual Collaboration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Conceptboard are:
- Comment and Discuss your Content
- Keep Track of Changes
- Cross Device Collaboration
On the other hand, Notism provides the following key features:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.