Constant Contact vs ConvertKit: What are the differences?
Constant Contact: Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions; ConvertKit: Connect with your audience. It is a powerful new email service provider that provides Infusionsoft like automation capabilities without the Infusionsoft price.
Constant Contact and ConvertKit can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, ConvertKit provides the following key features:
- Grow your audience with sign up forms and landing pages
- A better way to write emails that convert
- Send the right message to the right person at the right time
I chose Mailchimp for my email marketing lists(s) mainly because of its free plan and easy of use. It's really easy to set up Mailchimp, and you get a large limit for free right away. I mainly use Mailchimp for personal reasons, like sharing my projects and writing. I enjoy how easy it is to compose and quickly send an email off to my list of subscribers, which Mailchimp organizes too.