Crazy Egg vs SeeVolution: What are the differences?
Developers describe Crazy Egg as "Visualize where your visitors click". Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs. On the other hand, SeeVolution is detailed as "Heatmaps & Real-time Analytics All Overlaid on Your Website". SeeVolution’s click heatmaps show you every mouse click (and every touch on a mobile phone or tablet). Whether it’s an image, text, or link you will see exactly what your visitors are interacting with.
Crazy Egg and SeeVolution can be primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crazy Egg are:
- HEATMAP TOOL- Visually identify the most popular areas of a given page.
- SCROLLMAP TOOL- It helps you to see which parts of your pages are working and which ones are not.
- OVERLAY TOOL- See what Google Analytics is not telling you.
On the other hand, SeeVolution provides the following key features:
- Click Heatmaps- Our Click Heatmaps let you see exactly what is being clicked on, and more importantly what isn't, so you can make informed decisions to optimize your site and maximize conversion.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- Our Mouse Move Heatmaps will provide you with a clear view of what content your visitors are paying attention to.
- Scroll Heatmaps- Our Scroll Heatmaps show you exactly how far your visitors scroll, allowing you to move and rearrange elements of the page to take advantage of visitor behavior.