Dropbox vs Dropmark: What are the differences?
What is Dropbox? Build the power of Dropbox into your apps. Harness the power of Dropbox. Connect to an account, upload, download, search, and more.
What is Dropmark? Dead simple collaboration in the cloud. Dropmark offers super simple drag-and-drop file sharing, like a number of web apps before it, but if you want to use it for more you can create presentations, slideshows, and collaborate with others just as easily.
Dropbox and Dropmark can be categorized as "File Storage" tools.
Some of the features offered by Dropbox are:
- Sync API- Read and write to Dropbox from iOS & Android as if it were a local filesystem.
- Core API- The basics. Upload, download, search, and more from your web or mobile app.
On the other hand, Dropmark provides the following key features:
- Drag & Drop- Drag and drop files right from your desktop or web browser. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- Collaborate with your team- Invite colleagues to view and collaborate privately. Share your work with clients and skip e-mail and social media clutter. No sign up required for invited guests.
- Fullscreen presentations- Say goodbye to Powerpoint. Every Dropmark collection can be viewed as a fullscreen presentation. Mix images, videos, websites, and more.
"Easy to work with" is the primary reason why developers consider Dropbox over the competitors, whereas "Reliable" was stated as the key factor in picking Dropmark.