Duet vs Teamgrid: What are the differences?
What is Duet? Project Management for Freelancers and Small Businesses. Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49.
What is Teamgrid? Task management for teams with integrated telephony and time tracking. The smart platform for successful collaboration. Teamwork made clearer and easier than ever before.
Duet and Teamgrid belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Duet are:
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
On the other hand, Teamgrid provides the following key features:
- Task and project management tools
- Integrated business-class telephony
- Smart-office functions with voice assist