ElasticHosts Cloud Servers vs Joyent Cloud: What are the differences?
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers: Cloud hosting that's easy to use when you need scalable, flexible VPS capacity on demand. We offer simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services with high performance, availability and scalability for businesses worldwide Our virtual machines and containers run on 10 data centres across Europe, North America, Asia & Au. ; Joyent Cloud: Cloud Infrastructure for Real-time Web and Mobile Applications. Joyent is the high-performance cloud infrastructure company, offering the only solution specifically built to power real-time web and mobile applications.
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers and Joyent Cloud can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by ElasticHosts Cloud Servers are:
- Fast to deploy
- Totally flexible capacity- no fixed instance types
- Flexible pricing- Pay for exactly how much capacity you need.
On the other hand, Joyent Cloud provides the following key features:
- Joyent offers exclusive debugging and performance analysis tools for Node.js applications.
- High-performance machines- Joyent Cloud uses fresh Nehalem/Westmere processors and 15k RPM HDs in our data centers. I/O throttling ensures that “noisy neighbors” won’t cause your application to perform poorly.
- Dynamic CPU scaling- Dynamic, real-time CPU scaling. Vertical bursting CPU capacity without user intervention or additional fees.
What is ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What is Joyent Cloud?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What are the cons of using Joyent Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Well! I used Linode and AWS servers with Cloudways to deploy LAMP stacks and this help me te create speedy websites. With few clicks the whole server is deployed on the above providers. Also you can manage number of things from the platform like SSL, DNS, server settings, Cloning, Server Transfer etc