GitHost CI vs Snap CI: What are the differences?
Developers describe GitHost CI as "Painless GitLab CE & CI Hosting". We handle installing, updating, hosting, and backing up your own private and secure GitLab CE & CI instances in the cloud, starting at $7/month. On the other hand, Snap CI is detailed as "Build, test, and deploy software faster with Snap's continuous integration and deployment tool". Snap CI is a cloud-based continuous integration & continuous deployment tool with powerful deployment pipelines. Integrates seamlessly with GitHub and provides fast feedback so you can deploy with ease.
GitHost CI and Snap CI can be categorized as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by GitHost CI are:
- Create a Coordinator and link it to any GitLab CE install, whether GitLab Cloud, a GitHost instance, or your own private install.
- eed extra build capacity? Move the slider and click update. Done. Instant runners to build all your CI jobs.
- All GitHost instances run on SSD drives, giving you the fastest build times available.
On the other hand, Snap CI provides the following key features:
- Deployment Options - Heroku, AWS
- System Libraries - Your build runs on a RedHat 6-compatible system with commonly required libraries
- Customization Options - In addition to all that we support out of the box, we offer you the chance to customize your build extensively.