GitHost CI vs wercker: What are the differences?
GitHost CI: Painless GitLab CE & CI Hosting. We handle installing, updating, hosting, and backing up your own private and secure GitLab CE & CI instances in the cloud, starting at $7/month; wercker: Build, test, and deploy container-native applications. Wercker is a CI/CD developer automation platform designed for Microservices & Container Architecture.
GitHost CI and wercker belong to "Continuous Integration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GitHost CI are:
- Create a Coordinator and link it to any GitLab CE install, whether GitLab Cloud, a GitHost instance, or your own private install.
- eed extra build capacity? Move the slider and click update. Done. Instant runners to build all your CI jobs.
- All GitHost instances run on SSD drives, giving you the fastest build times available.
On the other hand, wercker provides the following key features:
- Pipelines - Wercker's Pipelines enable developers to fully automate builds, tests and deployments with Docker as a first class citizen.
- Workflows - With Workflows: a collection of pipelines can be chained and triggered to achieve complex automation goals.
- Steps Store - A step is a self contained best practice for accomplishing a specific automation task. Build your own or help yourself to our community based store.