HeyUpdate vs WorkingOn: What are the differences?
Developers describe HeyUpdate as "Automatic reports on what everyone has been working on. Integrates with the tools and services you already use". Keep your team in sync with daily written updates and an automated activity stream. Progress reporting for teams that like to get things done. On the other hand, WorkingOn is detailed as "Minimalistic status reporting integrated into your workflow". Simple status reporting for your team. We integrate with various tools, like GitHub, Asana, Slack, HipChat, the command line, and email, so everyone can quickly understand what others are working on while remaining in flow.
HeyUpdate and WorkingOn belong to "Team Task Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by HeyUpdate are:
- Write a short update with what you got done at the end of the day or after each task
- Know what everyone in your team is working on. Each morning you'll receive a summary of what your team got done
- Automatically reports what everyone has been working on by integrating with the tools and services you already use
On the other hand, WorkingOn provides the following key features:
- Avoid interruptions and stay in your workflow: Use the natural pause when switching tasks to share what you’re working on from the tools you already love.
- Motivation, productivity, and happiness: Team transparency is crucial to employee happiness and the best companies know it. Use our chat integrations to get real-time status updates from your team.
- Save time and skip the status meetings: Every morning we send an email with what was done the previous day. Whether you’re working at the same table or across timezones, everyone will be on the same page.
What is HeyUpdate?
What is WorkingOn?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose HeyUpdate?
What are the cons of using HeyUpdate?
What are the cons of using WorkingOn?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use WorkingOn to supplement our daily stand-ups. Everyone uses it in a different way: Slack, Alfred, CLI, which makes it really flexible.
Fetching activity from our other services and keeping in sync by writing short updates of what we got done each day.