HeyUpdate vs Jell: What are the differences?
Developers describe HeyUpdate as "Automatic reports on what everyone has been working on. Integrates with the tools and services you already use". Keep your team in sync with daily written updates and an automated activity stream. Progress reporting for teams that like to get things done. On the other hand, Jell is detailed as "Daily Standups and Team Check-Ins". Keep your team up to date — without another meeting.
HeyUpdate and Jell can be categorized as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by HeyUpdate are:
- Write a short update with what you got done at the end of the day or after each task
- Know what everyone in your team is working on. Each morning you'll receive a summary of what your team got done
- Automatically reports what everyone has been working on by integrating with the tools and services you already use
On the other hand, Jell provides the following key features:
- Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating meetings with a remote team is a challenge. Jell helps you overcome this by documenting daily standups in one central place.
- In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
- Get notified of Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
What is HeyUpdate?
What is Jell?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose HeyUpdate?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using HeyUpdate?
What are the cons of using Jell?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I use Jell because it allows our globally dispersed teams stay connected. Jell has allowed us to reduce the off-hour call demand on our teams by providing a solution that encourages collaboration within tools we already use. We use Jell by conducting a virtual daily standup between our locations in North America and Asia. Jell's standup bot integrates with Microsoft Teams seamlessly so it was quickly adopted by our team members.