Jell vs WorkingOn: What are the differences?
Jell: Daily Standups and Team Check-Ins. Keep your team up to date — without another meeting; WorkingOn: Minimalistic status reporting integrated into your workflow. Simple status reporting for your team. We integrate with various tools, like GitHub, Asana, Slack, HipChat, the command line, and email, so everyone can quickly understand what others are working on while remaining in flow.
Jell and WorkingOn belong to "Team Task Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Jell are:
- Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating meetings with a remote team is a challenge. Jell helps you overcome this by documenting daily standups in one central place.
- In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
- Get notified of Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
On the other hand, WorkingOn provides the following key features:
- Avoid interruptions and stay in your workflow: Use the natural pause when switching tasks to share what you’re working on from the tools you already love.
- Motivation, productivity, and happiness: Team transparency is crucial to employee happiness and the best companies know it. Use our chat integrations to get real-time status updates from your team.
- Save time and skip the status meetings: Every morning we send an email with what was done the previous day. Whether you’re working at the same table or across timezones, everyone will be on the same page.
What is Jell?
What is WorkingOn?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Jell?
What are the cons of using WorkingOn?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I use Jell because it allows our globally dispersed teams stay connected. Jell has allowed us to reduce the off-hour call demand on our teams by providing a solution that encourages collaboration within tools we already use. We use Jell by conducting a virtual daily standup between our locations in North America and Asia. Jell's standup bot integrates with Microsoft Teams seamlessly so it was quickly adopted by our team members.