HeyUpdate vs iDoneThis: What are the differences?
What is HeyUpdate? Automatic reports on what everyone has been working on. Integrates with the tools and services you already use. Keep your team in sync with daily written updates and an automated activity stream. Progress reporting for teams that like to get things done.
What is iDoneThis? The easiest way to share and celebrate what you get done. Every evening, iDoneThis sends you an email that asks you what you got done that day. The next morning, we send a digest of what everyone on your team got done the previous day to you and your team members.
HeyUpdate and iDoneThis can be primarily classified as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by HeyUpdate are:
- Write a short update with what you got done at the end of the day or after each task
- Know what everyone in your team is working on. Each morning you'll receive a summary of what your team got done
- Automatically reports what everyone has been working on by integrating with the tools and services you already use
On the other hand, iDoneThis provides the following key features:
- See what everyone has gotten done at a glance.
- We send a friendly email reminder so that you don’t have to nag. You don’t have to leave your inbox to update your status. Just reply to our email.
- Share feedback and gratitude every day. Dones are conversation starters and a launching point for an engaged and productive day.
What is HeyUpdate?
What is iDoneThis?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose HeyUpdate?
What are the cons of using HeyUpdate?
What are the cons of using iDoneThis?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Fetching activity from our other services and keeping in sync by writing short updates of what we got done each day.
Great tool for sharing progress within the team. Integrated with many of the services we use.