iDoneThis vs StandupMail: What are the differences?
iDoneThis: The easiest way to share and celebrate what you get done. Every evening, iDoneThis sends you an email that asks you what you got done that day. The next morning, we send a digest of what everyone on your team got done the previous day to you and your team members; StandupMail: Automagical team reporting to keep your team up-to-date. A daily email reminder requests a quick update from you and your team You reply with a list of your accomplishments, todos and problems. The next day, get a digest email with what your team got accomplished..
iDoneThis and StandupMail can be primarily classified as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by iDoneThis are:
- See what everyone has gotten done at a glance.
- We send a friendly email reminder so that you don’t have to nag. You don’t have to leave your inbox to update your status. Just reply to our email.
- Share feedback and gratitude every day. Dones are conversation starters and a launching point for an engaged and productive day.
On the other hand, StandupMail provides the following key features:
- A daily email digest keeps you and your team up-to-date on the previous day's accomplishments.
- Have everyone in the team share the same state of knowledge on accomplishments and problems
- Avoid time-consuming status meetings and interrupting the team from accomplishing their tasks
"Super simple" is the top reason why over 3 developers like iDoneThis, while over 2 developers mention "Simple and really useful" as the leading cause for choosing StandupMail.