Jell vs StandupMail: What are the differences?
Jell: Daily Standups and Team Check-Ins. Keep your team up to date — without another meeting; StandupMail: Automagical team reporting to keep your team up-to-date. A daily email reminder requests a quick update from you and your team You reply with a list of your accomplishments, todos and problems. The next day, get a digest email with what your team got accomplished..
Jell and StandupMail can be primarily classified as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Jell are:
- Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating meetings with a remote team is a challenge. Jell helps you overcome this by documenting daily standups in one central place.
- In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
- Get notified of Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
On the other hand, StandupMail provides the following key features:
- A daily email digest keeps you and your team up-to-date on the previous day's accomplishments.
- Have everyone in the team share the same state of knowledge on accomplishments and problems
- Avoid time-consuming status meetings and interrupting the team from accomplishing their tasks
"Makes working remotely easy" is the primary reason why developers consider Jell over the competitors, whereas "Simple and really useful" was stated as the key factor in picking StandupMail.