Jell vs StandupMail: What are the differences?
Jell: Daily Standups and Team Check-Ins. Keep your team up to date — without another meeting; StandupMail: Automagical team reporting to keep your team up-to-date. A daily email reminder requests a quick update from you and your team You reply with a list of your accomplishments, todos and problems. The next day, get a digest email with what your team got accomplished..
Jell and StandupMail can be primarily classified as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Jell are:
- Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating meetings with a remote team is a challenge. Jell helps you overcome this by documenting daily standups in one central place.
- In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
- Get notified of Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
On the other hand, StandupMail provides the following key features:
- A daily email digest keeps you and your team up-to-date on the previous day's accomplishments.
- Have everyone in the team share the same state of knowledge on accomplishments and problems
- Avoid time-consuming status meetings and interrupting the team from accomplishing their tasks
"Makes working remotely easy" is the primary reason why developers consider Jell over the competitors, whereas "Simple and really useful" was stated as the key factor in picking StandupMail.
What is Jell?
What is StandupMail?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Jell?
What are the cons of using StandupMail?
What companies use StandupMail?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with StandupMail?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I use Jell because it allows our globally dispersed teams stay connected. Jell has allowed us to reduce the off-hour call demand on our teams by providing a solution that encourages collaboration within tools we already use. We use Jell by conducting a virtual daily standup between our locations in North America and Asia. Jell's standup bot integrates with Microsoft Teams seamlessly so it was quickly adopted by our team members.