iDoneThis vs Jell: What are the differences?
What is iDoneThis? The easiest way to share and celebrate what you get done. Every evening, iDoneThis sends you an email that asks you what you got done that day. The next morning, we send a digest of what everyone on your team got done the previous day to you and your team members.
What is Jell? Daily Standups and Team Check-Ins. Keep your team up to date — without another meeting.
iDoneThis and Jell can be categorized as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by iDoneThis are:
- See what everyone has gotten done at a glance.
- We send a friendly email reminder so that you don’t have to nag. You don’t have to leave your inbox to update your status. Just reply to our email.
- Share feedback and gratitude every day. Dones are conversation starters and a launching point for an engaged and productive day.
On the other hand, Jell provides the following key features:
- Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating meetings with a remote team is a challenge. Jell helps you overcome this by documenting daily standups in one central place.
- In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
- Get notified of Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
"Super simple" is the top reason why over 3 developers like iDoneThis, while over 6 developers mention "Makes working remotely easy" as the leading cause for choosing Jell.
According to the StackShare community, iDoneThis has a broader approval, being mentioned in 20 company stacks & 3 developers stacks; compared to Jell, which is listed in 3 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.
What is iDoneThis?
What is Jell?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using iDoneThis?
What are the cons of using Jell?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I use Jell because it allows our globally dispersed teams stay connected. Jell has allowed us to reduce the off-hour call demand on our teams by providing a solution that encourages collaboration within tools we already use. We use Jell by conducting a virtual daily standup between our locations in North America and Asia. Jell's standup bot integrates with Microsoft Teams seamlessly so it was quickly adopted by our team members.