imgix vs Piio: What are the differences?
What is imgix? Real-time image resizing service and CDN. imgix is a real-time image processing service and CDN. Resize, crop, and edit images simply by changing their URLs.
What is Piio? Generates responsive images so you don't have to optimize. Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included).
imgix and Piio belong to "Image Processing and Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by imgix are:
- Process Images - Resize, crop, and composite multiple images simply by changing their URLs.
- Optimize Images - Change output formats, device-pixel ratios, and chroma subsampling rates.
- Make Images Responsive - Easily integrate imgix into the latest HTML5 responsive image standards without reprocessing your entire image library.
On the other hand, Piio provides the following key features:
- Cross device experience - Don’t worry about multiple resolutions or mobile devices, Piio automatically loads the best image for each device.
- Automatic Responsive Images - We learn from your html and deliver pixel perfect images, they don't only load faster but they'll look better.
- CDN Deliver - With worldwide reach, our CDN provides low latency and faster download times.