Joyent Cloud vs Scaleway: What are the differences?
Developers describe Joyent Cloud as "Cloud Infrastructure for Real-time Web and Mobile Applications". Joyent is the high-performance cloud infrastructure company, offering the only solution specifically built to power real-time web and mobile applications. On the other hand, Scaleway is detailed as "BareMetal SSD cloud servers". Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
Joyent Cloud and Scaleway can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Joyent Cloud are:
- Joyent offers exclusive debugging and performance analysis tools for Node.js applications.
- High-performance machines- Joyent Cloud uses fresh Nehalem/Westmere processors and 15k RPM HDs in our data centers. I/O throttling ensures that “noisy neighbors” won’t cause your application to perform poorly.
- Dynamic CPU scaling- Dynamic, real-time CPU scaling. Vertical bursting CPU capacity without user intervention or additional fees.
On the other hand, Scaleway provides the following key features:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.
"High-performance" is the top reason why over 3 developers like Joyent Cloud, while over 26 developers mention "Scalable" as the leading cause for choosing Scaleway.
Pathwar, SHOUTca.st, and Hund are some of the popular companies that use Scaleway, whereas Joyent Cloud is used by Roundscope Ukraine Labs, Nodejitsu, and Nodefly. Scaleway has a broader approval, being mentioned in 16 company stacks & 11 developers stacks; compared to Joyent Cloud, which is listed in 4 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.