JScrambler vs SSLMate: What are the differences?
What is SSLMate? Buy SSL Certificates from the Command Line. Automate your renewals. SSLMate is the easiest way for developers and sysadmins to buy SSL certificates.
JScrambler and SSLMate can be primarily classified as "Security" tools.
Some of the features offered by JScrambler are:
- Code Locks (restrict when, where and by whom the app can be executed)
- Self-Defending (combination of anti-tampering and anti-debugging techniques)
On the other hand, SSLMate provides the following key features:
- No complicated openssl commands.
- Certs delivered straight to your server.
- Automatic renewals with cron.