LaunchTrack vs Paddle: What are the differences?
What is LaunchTrack? Online payments intelligence for Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Eventbrite. Connect your payment provider with LaunchTrack and discover a wealth of actionable intelligence through our realtime analytics, rich customer profiles, and insightful, customized reporting. See your business clearly.
What is Paddle? The better way to sell software. A platform that takes makes it incredibly simple to sell apps, games and other digital products.
We think that creators should be allowed to focus on building awesome products, so we handle all of the boring things like payments, analytics, customer support and VAT so that they can do just that Using Paddle's software development kits, developers can easily set up trial versions, licensing mechanisms, in-app purchases and even track performance & usage with Paddle’s in-app analytics technology -- all under a single dashboard..
LaunchTrack and Paddle can be categorized as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by LaunchTrack are:
- Realtime analytics track every transaction, every time.
- Combine payment data together with demographic information and social interactions with your brand to develop a clear picture of your customers.
- Segment customers based on correlated data in their profiles.
On the other hand, Paddle provides the following key features:
- End-to-end customer journey
- Flexible subscription billing
- Global commerce platform