LaunchTrack vs Qonversion: What are the differences?
LaunchTrack: Online payments intelligence for Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Eventbrite. Connect your payment provider with LaunchTrack and discover a wealth of actionable intelligence through our realtime analytics, rich customer profiles, and insightful, customized reporting. See your business clearly; Qonversion: Mobile analytics for app makers to power subscription revenue growth. SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.
LaunchTrack and Qonversion belong to "Payments Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by LaunchTrack are:
- Realtime analytics track every transaction, every time.
- Combine payment data together with demographic information and social interactions with your brand to develop a clear picture of your customers.
- Segment customers based on correlated data in their profiles.
On the other hand, Qonversion provides the following key features:
- Subscription analytics for iOS and Android apps
- Real-time dashboards to track subscription performance
- Send subscription data to advertising accounts and third-party analytics (Facebook Advertising, AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)