MailChimp Email Blueprints vs Postmark: What are the differences?
What is MailChimp Email Blueprints? HTML Email Layouts by MailChimp. Email Blueprints is a collection of HTML email templates that can serve as a solid foundation and starting point for the design of emails. They include template language elements that make them customizable when imported into a MailChimp account, as well as merge tags that will generate dynamic content when sent through MailChimp. Not a MailChimp user? You can sign up free or simply strip out merge tags and use these templates to send through any system.
What is Postmark? Email delivery for web apps - done right. Postmark removes the headaches of delivering and parsing transactional email for webapps with minimal setup time and zero maintenance.
MailChimp Email Blueprints can be classified as a tool in the "Open Source Email Templates" category, while Postmark is grouped under "Transactional Email".
Some of the features offered by MailChimp Email Blueprints are:
- /modular-template-patterns contains a single template built out of modular blocks of common design patterns
- /responsive-templates contains a collection of responsive / mobile-friendly email templates with various layouts
- /templates contains a collection of fixed-width email templates with various layouts
On the other hand, Postmark provides the following key features:
- Create a new virtual server- Instant access to our infrastructure, no waiting required. Create as many servers as you want, for each of your web applications and environments.
- Drop code into your app- Swap in our SMTP endpoint, or get started with our APIs using one of our send API libraries for Ruby, Rails, .NET, Python, PHP, and more.
- Send emails and track delivery- A beautiful interface to monitor volume, bounces, spam complaints, and send activity. View full email content to troubleshoot issues.
MailChimp Email Blueprints is an open source tool with 6.57K GitHub stars and 2.75K GitHub forks. Here's a link to MailChimp Email Blueprints's open source repository on GitHub.
What is MailChimp Email Blueprints?
What is Postmark?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose MailChimp Email Blueprints?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using MailChimp Email Blueprints?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Postmark for application-specific transactional emails like notifications and digests for our users.