Nestor vs Pagerbot: What are the differences?
Nestor: Hosted Hubot for Slack. Supercharge your team with Bot Powers in Seconds; Pagerbot: Manage Pagerduty on-call schedules from within your internal chat channels. Pagerbot is a bot that makes managing PagerDuty on-call schedules easier. It currently supports IRC and slack, and can be easily deployed to heroku.
Nestor and Pagerbot can be primarily classified as "ChatOps" tools.
Some of the features offered by Nestor are:
- Heroku: Manage your Heroku apps with Nestor.
- Trello: Manage your Trello cards, boards and lists with Nestor.
- Github: Look at issues, merge branches and get Github stats with Nestor.
On the other hand, Pagerbot provides the following key features:
- Supports both Slack and IRC
- Built-in admin panel
- Simple plugin architecture
Pagerbot is an open source tool with 258 GitHub stars and 87 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Pagerbot's open source repository on GitHub.