Notism vs ProofHQ: What are the differences?
What is Notism? A new way to discuss visual content with your team. With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
What is ProofHQ? The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects. ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
Notism and ProofHQ can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Notism are:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.
On the other hand, ProofHQ provides the following key features:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads