WePay vs Omise: What are the differences?
What is WePay? The easiest way to accept payments. WePay helps people sell tickets to events, send invoices, sell items online, and accept donations online. WePay also provides an API that allows developers to access its payments platform.
What is Omise? An online payment gateway offering a wide range of processing solutions for any business need. It is a payment gateway for Southeast Asia, based in Thailand, providing a secure and white label solution to merchants and enterprise businesses.
WePay and Omise can be categorized as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by WePay are:
- Online Invoicing- Send custom, professional invoices to your customers. Customers receive an email and can pay online.
- Itemization- Get paid for all your work. Itemize your invoices so customers know exactly what they're paying for.
- Recurring Invoices- Save time by sending recurring invoices online. Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
On the other hand, Omise provides the following key features:
- Fast Live Account activation
- Plugins for major languages
- Libraries for mobile payment SDK