Opsee vs StatusGator: What are the differences?
Developers describe Opsee as "Continuously test your services and deploy with confidence. Effortless AWS monitoring, built for developers". Effortless monitoring of your services and AWS environment. Built for on-call developers who want an easier way to be sure their services are working as expected. On the other hand, StatusGator is detailed as "Instant status overview of all the services you depend on including Heroku, Slack, Stripe, New Relic and 50 others". StatusGator monitors the published service status of more than 100 cloud services.
Opsee and StatusGator belong to "Cloud Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Opsee are:
- Automatic health checks for your services and AWS infrastructure
- Elastic checks that react to your environment with zero maintenance
- Rich notifications to email, Slack, and webhooks
On the other hand, StatusGator provides the following key features:
- Consult your dashboard before spending hours debugging problems
- Enable notifications and be alerted when services report issues
- Simple, 3 minute setup. Just choose the services you use. That's it