Cloudability vs StatusGator: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cloudability as "Cloud management made easy". Cloudability aggregates expenditures into accessible and comprehensive reports, helps identify new opportunities for reducing spend and increasing cloud efficiency, offers budget alerts and recommendations via SMS and email, provides APIs for connecting cloud billing and usage data to any business or financial system, and more. On the other hand, StatusGator is detailed as "Instant status overview of all the services you depend on including Heroku, Slack, Stripe, New Relic and 50 others". StatusGator monitors the published service status of more than 100 cloud services.
Cloudability and StatusGator can be categorized as "Cloud Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudability are:
- Track the KPIs that matter most to you- Create completely customizable cost and usage reports that focus on your business's most critical cloud metrics.
- See trends in your cloud before they happen- Eliminate surprises in your cloud usage and spending with daily email updates, cost predictions, alerts and custom usage/spending reports.
- Target your problem instance(s)- See which of your instances are costing the most, find unused resources, track your footprint by region, and much more.
On the other hand, StatusGator provides the following key features:
- Consult your dashboard before spending hours debugging problems
- Enable notifications and be alerted when services report issues
- Simple, 3 minute setup. Just choose the services you use. That's it
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Cloudability?
What is StatusGator?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions