Phabricator vs Reviewable: What are the differences?
What is Phabricator? Open Source, Software Development Platform. Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
What is Reviewable? GitHub code reviews done right. A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
Phabricator and Reviewable can be categorized as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Phabricator are:
- reviewing code before it hits master
- auditing code after it hits master
- hosting Git/Hg/SVN repositories
On the other hand, Reviewable provides the following key features:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
"Open Source" is the top reason why over 31 developers like Phabricator, while over 4 developers mention "Batch commenting" as the leading cause for choosing Reviewable.