Sprout Social vs Sendible: What are the differences?
What is Sprout Social? *A social media management and optimization platform *. It is a social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence. You can understand and reach your audience, engage your community and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for connection.
What is Sendible? A social media management platform for engaging with customers on multiple social media channels at once. It is a social media management tool that helps companies manage their social media presence more efficiently.
Sprout Social and Sendible can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Sprout Social are:
- centralizes publishing, monitoring, engagement and analytics
- social media management platform built for connection
- Social Analytics
On the other hand, Sendible provides the following key features:
- Multiple social network publishing
- Integrated analytics and tracking
- 360-degree brand and reputation building and monitoring