Snap CI vs Testling: What are the differences?
What is Snap CI? Build, test, and deploy software faster with Snap's continuous integration and deployment tool. Snap CI is a cloud-based continuous integration & continuous deployment tool with powerful deployment pipelines. Integrates seamlessly with GitHub and provides fast feedback so you can deploy with ease.
What is Testling? Automatic browser tests on every push. Sign in with your browserling account. free for open source. No sign-up required. Just configure a github webhook.
Snap CI and Testling can be primarily classified as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Snap CI are:
- Deployment Options - Heroku, AWS
- System Libraries - Your build runs on a RedHat 6-compatible system with commonly required libraries
- Customization Options - In addition to all that we support out of the box, we offer you the chance to customize your build extensively.
On the other hand, Testling provides the following key features:
- Write tests with a minimal test api that works in both node and browsers.
- Run your tests in node and your local browsers.
- Run tests in mocha for qunit, tdd, bdd, and exports-style tests.
Testling is an open source tool with 337 GitHub stars and 47 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Testling's open source repository on GitHub.