Squarespace vs Tilda: What are the differences?
Squarespace: Everything You Need To Create An Exceptional Website. Whether you need simple pages, sophisticated galleries, a professional blog, or want to sell online, it all comes standard with your Squarespace website. Squarespace starts you with beautiful designs right out of the box — each handcrafted by our award-winning design team to make your content stand out; Tilda: It helps create great websites, long-reads, presentations and all other kinds of web projects. It is a website builder that can be used to create websites, landing pages, online stores and special projects.
Squarespace and Tilda belong to "Website Builder" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Squarespace are:
- SELL ANYTHING- Easily add a store to any Squarespace website and start selling physical and digital goods immediately.
- PAINLESS STORE MANAGEMENT- Manage your inventory, process customer orders, print packing slips, and customize emails all in one intuitive interface.
- BUILD BETTER PAGES WITH LAYOUTENGINE- LayoutEngine technology gives you the freedom to create visually rich pages with any configuration of text, images, products, and content blocks. Simply drag and drop your content exactly where you want and we'll automatically align them in a perfect grid.
On the other hand, Tilda provides the following key features:
- Appearance and aesthetics
- Visual content delivery
- Multimedia: Video and audio content