Testling vs wercker: What are the differences?
Testling: Automatic browser tests on every push. Sign in with your browserling account. free for open source. No sign-up required. Just configure a github webhook; wercker: Build, test, and deploy container-native applications. Wercker is a CI/CD developer automation platform designed for Microservices & Container Architecture.
Testling and wercker can be primarily classified as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Testling are:
- Write tests with a minimal test api that works in both node and browsers.
- Run your tests in node and your local browsers.
- Run tests in mocha for qunit, tdd, bdd, and exports-style tests.
On the other hand, wercker provides the following key features:
- Pipelines - Wercker's Pipelines enable developers to fully automate builds, tests and deployments with Docker as a first class citizen.
- Workflows - With Workflows: a collection of pipelines can be chained and triggered to achieve complex automation goals.
- Steps Store - A step is a self contained best practice for accomplishing a specific automation task. Build your own or help yourself to our community based store.
Testling is an open source tool with 337 GitHub stars and 47 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Testling's open source repository on GitHub.