What is ClearDB?
Who uses ClearDB?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ClearDB in their tech stack.
Heroku is unable to handle payment issues arising due to Indian Reserve Bank's decision to stop recurring card payments. I am using the following Heroku services:
- Web Dyno
- Worker Dyno (Scheduler)
- Cron To Go (Queue)
- ClearDB (MySQL)
- Heroku Redis (Queue Driver)
I have to migrate my Apache/ PHP/ Laravel/ HTML/ CSS/ jQuery/ MySQL application hosted on Heroku to a new provider. My current options visible are:
- AWS Fargate
- AWS Beanstalk
- Microsoft Azure
- Laravel Vapor
- Laravel Forge
Does anyone have any guidance on which of the above options (or any other option not identified above) is recommended for migrating away from Heroku? and why?
Hi, I'm a beginner at using MySQL, I currently deployed my crud app on Heroku using the ClearDB add-on. I didn't see that coming, but the increased value of the primary key instead of being 1 is set to 10, and I cannot find a way to change it. Now I`m considering switching and deploying the full app and MySql to DigitalOcean any advice on that? Will I get the same issue? Thanks in advance!
- Global Multi-Master Design- ClearDB uses geo-distributed MySQL database configurations for the ultimate in database availability, survivability, and performance. Even if whole cloud regions go offline, your database will stay online.
- Completely Fault Tolerant- ClearDB is the only cloud database in the market today that offers true multi-regional read/write mirroring with 100% uptime, even if networks or disks fail.
- Native MySQL- Our clusters use native MySQL so that you don't have to worry about re-tuning your applications to work with ClearDB.
- Fast, Reliable Support- We have expert database and systems engineers working round the clock to ensure that your database is available, reliable, and secure.
- Ultra Secure- We use a combination of 256 bit SSL encryption and client certificates directly in MySQL to secure connections.