What is ClearDB?
Who uses ClearDB?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ClearDB in their tech stack.
Hi, I'm a beginner at using MySQL, I currently deployed my crud app on Heroku using the ClearDB add-on. I didn't see that coming, but the increased value of the primary key instead of being 1 is set to 10, and I cannot find a way to change it. Now I`m considering switching and deploying the full app and MySql to DigitalOcean any advice on that? Will I get the same issue? Thanks in advance!
Heroku is unable to handle payment issues arising due to Indian Reserve Bank's decision to stop recurring card payments. I am using the following Heroku services:
- Web Dyno
- Worker Dyno (Scheduler)
- Cron To Go (Queue)
- ClearDB (MySQL)
- Heroku Redis (Queue Driver)
I have to migrate my Apache/ PHP/ Laravel/ HTML/ CSS/ jQuery/ MySQL application hosted on Heroku to a new provider. My current options visible are:
- AWS Fargate
- AWS Beanstalk
- Microsoft Azure
- Laravel Vapor
- Laravel Forge
Does anyone have any guidance on which of the above options (or any other option not identified above) is recommended for migrating away from Heroku? and why?
- Global Multi-Master Design- ClearDB uses geo-distributed MySQL database configurations for the ultimate in database availability, survivability, and performance. Even if whole cloud regions go offline, your database will stay online.
- Completely Fault Tolerant- ClearDB is the only cloud database in the market today that offers true multi-regional read/write mirroring with 100% uptime, even if networks or disks fail.
- Native MySQL- Our clusters use native MySQL so that you don't have to worry about re-tuning your applications to work with ClearDB.
- Fast, Reliable Support- We have expert database and systems engineers working round the clock to ensure that your database is available, reliable, and secure.
- Ultra Secure- We use a combination of 256 bit SSL encryption and client certificates directly in MySQL to secure connections.