What is Xplenty?
Read and process data from cloud storage sources such as Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files and IBM SoftLayer Object Storage. Once done processing, Xplenty allows you to connect with Amazon Redshift, SAP HANA and Google BigQuery. You can also store processed data back in your favorite relational database, cloud storage or key-value store.
Xplenty is a tool in the Big Data as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Xplenty?
3 companies reportedly use Xplenty in their tech stacks, including Red Ventures, Xplenty, and Erea Hub.
Amazon S3, Heroku, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, and Google BigQuery are some of the popular tools that integrate with Xplenty. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with Xplenty.
Pros of Xplenty
- Xplenty provides you with an visual, intuitive interface to design your ETL data flows
- Xplenty lets you integrate data from a variety of data stores, such as Amazon RDS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Read and process data from cloud storage sources such as Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files and IBM SoftLayer Object Storage
- Once done processing, Xplenty allows you to connect with Amazon Redshift, SAP HANA and Google BigQuery. You can also store processed data back in your favorite relational database, cloud storage or key-value store
- Integrate semi-structured data with structured data. Our package designer makes it a snap for every data and BI user to write complex data flows for your flat files and JSON files on top of Hadoop without writing a single line of code.
Xplenty Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Xplenty?
See all alternatives
Get the power of big data in minutes with Alooma and Amazon Redshift. Simply build your pipelines and map your events using Alooma’s friendly mapping interface. Query, analyze, visualize, and predict now.
Segment is a single hub for customer data. Collect your data in one place, then send it to more than 100 third-party tools, internal systems, or Amazon Redshift with the flip of a switch.
It is an open source software integration platform helps you in effortlessly turning data into business insights. It uses native code generation that lets you run your data pipelines seamlessly across all cloud providers and get optimized performance on all platforms.
Use Airflow to author workflows as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks. The Airflow scheduler executes your tasks on an array of workers while following the specified dependencies. Rich command lines utilities makes performing complex surgeries on DAGs a snap. The rich user interface makes it easy to visualize pipelines running in production, monitor progress and troubleshoot issues when needed.
Stitch is a simple, powerful ETL service built for software developers. Stitch evolved out of RJMetrics, a widely used business intelligence platform. When RJMetrics was acquired by Magento in 2016, Stitch was launched as its own company.