App Enlight vs TrackJS: What are the differences?
App Enlight and TrackJS can be categorized as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by App Enlight are:
- Provides exception tracking including local variables
- Gathers global performance metrics per server
- Provides application response times, throughput divided by layers and distinct views/controllers
On the other hand, TrackJS provides the following key features:
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
"Instant setup" is the primary reason why developers consider App Enlight over the competitors, whereas "Great error reporting" was stated as the key factor in picking TrackJS.
What is App Enlight?
What is TrackJS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using App Enlight?
What are the cons of using TrackJS?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
The best tool to monitor whole application stack. Also best tool to look for bottlenecks. Service is running without any problems for many many months. Best spent money for web developer tool.