Bandwidth vs Tropo: What are the differences?
Developers describe Bandwidth as "Cloud-ready voice, messaging, and 9-1-1 built for the enterprise". A Communications Platform as a Service company offering a full suite of voice, messaging, and 9-1-1 APIs, all built atop the company's own all-IP voice network. On the other hand, Tropo is detailed as "Add Voice and SMS to Your Applications". Tropo is a powerful yet simple API that adds Voice and SMS support to the programming languages you already know.
Bandwidth and Tropo can be primarily classified as "Voice and SMS" tools.
Some of the features offered by Bandwidth are:
- 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication)
- Click to call or text
- SMS Notifications & Alerts
On the other hand, Tropo provides the following key features:
- Develop for FREE- Pay when you're ready- Tropo is completely free for developers. Pay when you deploy and only for what you use.
- Feature Complete- Get all the features you want, today. Speech input, multi-language, and more.
- Amazing Support- Ask us questions 24 hours a day. Via the web or IRC.