Cloudera Enterprise vs Census: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cloudera Enterprise as "Enterprise Platform for Big Data". Cloudera Enterprise includes CDH, the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform, as well as advanced system management and data management tools plus dedicated support and community advocacy from our world-class team of Hadoop developers and experts. On the other hand, Census is detailed as "Sync your warehouse data to any app". It syncs your data warehouse with CRM & go-to-market tools. Get your customer success, sales & marketing teams on the same page by sharing the same customer data.
Cloudera Enterprise and Census can be categorized as "Big Data as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudera Enterprise are:
- Unified – one integrated system, bringing diverse users and application workloads to one pool of data on common infrastructure
- no data movement required
- Secure – perimeter security, authentication, granular authorization, and data protection
On the other hand, Census provides the following key features:
- Turn your warehouse into a Customer Data Platform
- Sync with customer facing tools
- No more data outages