Mist.io vs CloudBolt: What are the differences?
Mist.io: Manage and monitor servers across clouds with any web device. Create, reboot or destroy virtual machines. View their metadata, tag and search them. Assign keys and send SSH commands through the web. Enable monitoring, alerting & automation. You'll know right away if anything goes wrong. You'll be able to address issues from anywhere, using your phone or tablet; CloudBolt: Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Management Platform. Deploys in minutes. Simple to use Easy to extend. Centralize workload automation and orchestration, achieve unparalleled hybrid cloud visibility and cost-savings, and deliver self-service IT for your developers..
Mist.io and CloudBolt are primarily classified as "Cloud Management" and "Multi Cloud Management" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Mist.io are:
- Supports AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, and Linode
- Friendly- Adapts to each device to provide the best possible user experience. Enables you to connect from anywhere, anytime.
- Secure- All traffic uses high grade encryption. Every line of code is regularly audited to ensure the safety of your data.
On the other hand, CloudBolt provides the following key features:
- Self-Service IT & User Empowerment
- Multi-Cloud & Hypervisor Management
- Brownfield Deployment & Discovery