CloudPortam vs Commandeer: What are the differences?
Developers describe CloudPortam as "Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser". Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB). On the other hand, Commandeer is detailed as "*Desktop based cloud management tool *". It is a tool built by developers for developers that aims to solve a few major problems in the world of the cloud. It is a desktop based cloud management tool that allows you to view and edit data.
CloudPortam and Commandeer belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, Commandeer provides the following key features:
- Instantly switch between AWS Accounts
- Region Scanner
- Unified UI of your local as well as your cloud environments