Clubhouse vs Duet: What are the differences?
What is Clubhouse? Project management built for software teams. Clubhouse combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
What is Duet? Project Management for Freelancers and Small Businesses. Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49.
Clubhouse and Duet can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Clubhouse are:
- All your company’s work on one page. Our unique filtering system gives you an unprecedented level of visibility across teams and projects. Our workspaces enable you to jump across projects, epics, columns and filters in a single keystroke.
- Clubhouse works for smaller, flexible teams switching from Trello, and for larger, more structured companies switching from JIRA. Clubhouse is designed to grow with your company.
- Clubhouse provides a bird’s-eye view of your major initiatives, so you can track progress at a glance. As we learn about how you work, we’ll help you estimate the likelihood of things getting done on schedule.
On the other hand, Duet provides the following key features:
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
What is Clubhouse?
What is Duet?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Duet?
What are the cons of using Duet?
What companies use Duet?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Duet?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We've been really happy with Clubhouse for project organization / task management / kanban board while developing FeaturePeek. The featureset is rich and the UI uncluttered. Clubhouse is different in that it makes some assumptions on how things should be (workflow state, the relationships between stories/epics/milestones, etc). having it be opinionated from the start helps you hit the ground running, while still being editable / extensible for tweaking things to your liking.
The pricing is spot-on too – a flat $10/month for teams of 10 or less. This really made it attractive to us to try out.
If you think Trello is too basic / lightweight but Jira is too full-featured / heavy, you should give Clubhouse a shot – I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.