Phabricator vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
What is Phabricator? Open Source, Software Development Platform. Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
What is Codegrip? Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
Phabricator and Codegrip can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Phabricator are:
- reviewing code before it hits master
- auditing code after it hits master
- hosting Git/Hg/SVN repositories
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code