ProsperOps vs Commandeer: What are the differences?
What is ProsperOps? *Simple, automated Reserved Instance planning and management for AWS EC2 *. It is autonomous AWS Reserved Instance Management It algorithmically builds and maintains the optimal RI portfolio to maximize your RI savings, even as your EC2 instance use changes. Save time, save money, and never worry about RIs again.
What is Commandeer? *Desktop based cloud management tool *. It is a tool built by developers for developers that aims to solve a few major problems in the world of the cloud. It is a desktop based cloud management tool that allows you to view and edit data.
ProsperOps and Commandeer can be primarily classified as "Cloud Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by ProsperOps are:
- Configurable controls - Customer-defined constraints govern our actions...you're always in control
- Existing RI support - It seamlessly assumes management of your existing EC2 RIs
- 24x7 usage monitoring -EC2 usage is monitored in real-time for savings opportunities
On the other hand, Commandeer provides the following key features:
- Instantly switch between AWS Accounts
- Region Scanner
- Unified UI of your local as well as your cloud environments