Constant Contact vs Email on Acid: What are the differences?
Developers describe Constant Contact as "Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed". As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions. On the other hand, Email on Acid is detailed as "Email testing made simple". Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions.
Constant Contact and Email on Acid are primarily classified as "Email Marketing" and "Email Testing" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, Email on Acid provides the following key features:
- Preview your email in 8 operating systems, 6 web browsers, and 32 email clients - all within one click.
- Preview your email before you send it!- We manage hundreds of servers and mobile devices to deliver you the fastest results possible.
- Our Code Analysis identifies individual lines of code that are not supported in each email client.- Discrepancies are classified as critical, moderate, or minor. Critical errors might adversely affect your layout whereas minor errors might include unsupported fonts, alt, or title tags.