Integromat vs Huginn: What are the differences?
Integromat: The most advanced online automation platform. It is an easy to use, powerful tool with unique features for automating manual processes. Connect your favorite apps, services and devices with each other without having any programming skills; Huginn: A Self-Hosted and Open-Source Zapier Alternative. It is a system for building agents that perform automated tasks for you online. They can read the web, watch for events, and take actions on your behalf. It's Agents create and consume events, propagating them along a directed graph. Think of it as a hackable version of IFTTT or Zapier on your own server. You always know who has your data.
Integromat and Huginn can be categorized as "Web Service Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Integromat are:
- Visualize everything you do
- Detailed information about each execution
- Functions - as you know them from Excel
On the other hand, Huginn provides the following key features:
- Track the weather and get an email when it's going to rain (or snow) tomorrow
- Watch for air travel or shopping deals
- Follow your project names on Twitter and get updates when people mention them
Huginn is an open source tool with 27.7K GitHub stars and 2.66K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Huginn's open source repository on GitHub.