Interstate vs Jira Core: What are the differences?
Interstate: Manage your projects using easy and powerful roadmaps. Better Software + Unprecedented Insight = More Users. Keep users away from competitors by keeping them in the loop with your product's development. Manage and track a project like never before with beautiful roadmaps. See every little change; Jira Core: A Business project management software. It is a JIRA application that provides you with a workflow management system that you can use for many things, including running projects, tracking assets, and basically anything that requires work moving through a workflow.
Interstate and Jira Core can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Interstate are:
- Simple Progress- Manage and track a project like never before with beautiful roadmaps. See every little change.
- Real-time Activity- It's always important to be up to date with your team, real-time activity makes this a breeze.
- Discuss- A robust real-time chat system allows quick communication and work+discuss possibilities.
On the other hand, Jira Core provides the following key features:
- Business project templates. Use out-of-the-box business project templates to manage simple tasks and complex workflows alike
- Notifications. Use @mentions to get the attention of specific team members and stay informed with handy, detailed notifications
- Reports and Dashboards.