Joyent Cloud vs KubeSail: What are the differences?
What is Joyent Cloud? Cloud Infrastructure for Real-time Web and Mobile Applications. Joyent is the high-performance cloud infrastructure company, offering the only solution specifically built to power real-time web and mobile applications.
What is KubeSail? Cloud hosting as easy as Heroku, as powerful as AWS. Learn, build, and deploy on the Cloud strong enough for enterprises and smart enough for startups. It provides useful and fun tools for iterating and collaborating on Cloud Infrastructure. It empowers ownership and collaboration between hundreds of developers on hundreds of clusters, local & remote, dedicated & shared, Dev & Ops.
Joyent Cloud and KubeSail can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Joyent Cloud are:
- Joyent offers exclusive debugging and performance analysis tools for Node.js applications.
- High-performance machines- Joyent Cloud uses fresh Nehalem/Westmere processors and 15k RPM HDs in our data centers. I/O throttling ensures that “noisy neighbors” won’t cause your application to perform poorly.
- Dynamic CPU scaling- Dynamic, real-time CPU scaling. Vertical bursting CPU capacity without user intervention or additional fees.
On the other hand, KubeSail provides the following key features:
- Collaborate on infrastructure with your whole team.
- Migrate between Clouds with one click.
- Generous free-tier