OneSky vs Lokalise: What are the differences?
OneSky: Full Stack Localization Solution. OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence; Lokalise: The easiest way to translate web and mobile apps. It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software.
OneSky and Lokalise can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by OneSky are:
- Translation Management System: Online translation editor, easy communication & monitoring tools, voting mechanisms, etc. The perfect tool to manage your own translators and crowdsourced effort.
- Professional Translation Service: Native professional translators for 47 languages.
- Comprehensive quality assurance tools, including placeholder validation, length validation, glossary, screenshot functions...etc.
On the other hand, Lokalise provides the following key features:
- Translate your localization files (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc)
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform
- Integrate translation into the development and deployment process