Mailjet vs SparkPost: What are the differences?
Mailjet: Email delivery made easy. Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever; SparkPost: Email Delivery and Analytics for Developers and Enterprises. SparkPost is the world’s #1 email delivery provider. We empower companies with actionable, real-time data to send relevant email to their customers which increases engagement and both top and bottom line revenue.
Mailjet and SparkPost can be primarily classified as "Transactional Email" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mailjet are:
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.
On the other hand, SparkPost provides the following key features:
- Quick and easy SMTP or REST API integration
- Free trial
- Real-time & predictive analytics
"simple" is the top reason why over 5 developers like Mailjet, while over 8 developers mention "I could start sending real emails in less than 5 mins" as the leading cause for choosing SparkPost.
Pinterest, Dial Once, and DocEngage are some of the popular companies that use SparkPost, whereas Mailjet is used by Product Hunt, Nabble, and Streamdata.io. SparkPost has a broader approval, being mentioned in 49 company stacks & 14 developers stacks; compared to Mailjet, which is listed in 54 company stacks and 6 developer stacks.
What is Mailjet?
What is SparkPost?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Mailjet?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more consMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Send transactional or marketing email from your web apps. SparkPost provides all the deliverability, scalability and speed you expect from the world's leading email platform in an easily integrated, pay-as-you-go email delivery service.