Meistertask vs Restyaboard: What are the differences?
Meistertask: The most intuitive project and task management tool on the web. Create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress. MeisterTask’s flexible project boards adapt to your workflow and make sure everyone is always on the same page.Task management has never been more intuitive; Restyaboard: Open source, Trello like kanban board. Trello like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
Meistertask and Restyaboard belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Meistertask are:
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved.
- MeisterTask comes readily integrated with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket.
- Configure automatic actions within your projects and let our system do all the work for you.
On the other hand, Restyaboard provides the following key features:
- Instant add
- Access many cards at same time
- Diff , Revisions and Undo
Restyaboard is an open source tool with 1.26K GitHub stars and 295 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Restyaboard's open source repository on GitHub.