Meistertask vs Teamgrid: What are the differences?
Meistertask: The most intuitive project and task management tool on the web. Create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress. MeisterTask’s flexible project boards adapt to your workflow and make sure everyone is always on the same page.Task management has never been more intuitive; Teamgrid: Task management for teams with integrated telephony and time tracking. The smart platform for successful collaboration. Teamwork made clearer and easier than ever before.
Meistertask and Teamgrid can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Meistertask are:
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved.
- MeisterTask comes readily integrated with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket.
- Configure automatic actions within your projects and let our system do all the work for you.
On the other hand, Teamgrid provides the following key features:
- Task and project management tools
- Integrated business-class telephony
- Smart-office functions with voice assist