Mingle vs Scrumpy: What are the differences?
Developers describe Mingle as "Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices". Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises. On the other hand, Scrumpy is detailed as "Simple, beautiful and agile project management software". Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things.
Mingle and Scrumpy can be categorized as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Scrumpy provides the following key features:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.